Sunday, September 19, 2010

Again a moment with Sassy Pants...

"Mom, I was downstairs and then my stomach was hesitating!  Really, it did.  I, like, don't even know what that means, but I think my whole body was just hesitating."  I try to keep a straight face and decide this warrants a call to my dear sister, Aunt JoJo.  Unfortunately, she was in the shower and Uncle Marc answered the phone.  Insert girlish giggles, lots of them.  You see, Uncle Marc married Aunt JoJo when her two children were 10 and 11 so he didn't "do" the baby thing.  Sassy confounds the most experienced of mommies and teachers alike.  This is awesome!  We explain the situation to dear Uncle and he seriously doesn't quite know what to say.  Then more giggles as he almost whispers, "Does she need to....ummmm....poop?"   This from the man who has yet to pass gas in front of his wife, or anyone else for that matter.

No comments: